- Someone with a very strong technical background in techniques
such as ICP, ICPMS and other automated inorganic techniques such as
continuous flow and discrete analysis, such as KONElab.
- A proven track record of method development to at least ISO17025
and preferably MCERTS (NOT GLP)
- A emphasis on developing methods for a high throughput
- A willingness to undertake production on a technique whilst
improving the methods and speeding them up
- A thorough understanding of the day to day requirements of
- Part of the role will also include mentoring more junior staff.
It would be preferable for the candidate to come from an Environmental