£32,000 and benefits
- Geological field reconnaissance and mapping
- Supervision of drilling operations and data capture
- Identify business improvement opportunities with clients
- Conduct scoping studies to assess business needs
- Define and configure solutions using Gemcom Software products and solutions
- Communicate with clients to identify areas for improvement
- Assist in the development of project proposals to address clients needs
- Conduct on-site software implementation in accordance with proposed solutions
- Complete software installations, workflow documentation, report configuration and user training as required.
- Provide training and guided assistance on Gemcom Software products and solutions
- Identify and gauge the training requirements of customers
- Continually develop and transfer best practices knowledge
- Degree in Earth Science (Geology or Geological Engineering preferred)
- At least three (3) years mining industry experience in field-based geology
- At least two (2) years of experience working with GMP products (GEMS or Surpac experience preferred) or two (2) years in exploration core logging software tools and data management
- An ability to work well with the public and an ability to adopt a customer perspective.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence to initiate and complete work assignments.
- Additional language skills are essential French or Russian would be an added advantage.